EMPUSA EP (Extended Payload)
Multi-role, multi-sensors, extended capabilites.
The Empusa EP is designed and manufactured in order to meet the needs of the modern-era combat units. Empusa EP provides real-time surveillance, intelligence, and reconnaissance capabilities, enabling personnel on the ground to make more informed decisions.
With onboard AI computers, double GPS navigation with RTK capability, multiple Lidar sensors and the capacity to carry more than one high definition optical and thermal cameras, it is able to fly autonomously using either only a portable RC controller or combined use with the MPGS-S3.1 Ground Station equipped with custom made software applications including AI and computer vision-based applications.
The enhanced payload capability and the increased onboard space makes it ideal also for scientific applications since it can accommodate a lot of equipment installed onboard. The system is modular, man-portable, water-resistant, and combines long endurance, high payload capacity (including mini ordnance of various types) for a wide variety of mission capabilities.
EMPUSA EP UAS
- Carbon fiber structure
- Special Proprietary arm detaching system that allows easy maintenance and instant return to service after an incident.
- Width: 1490mm
- Length: 1490 mm
- Overall height: 340mm
- Empty Weight: 3100g ( depending on the actual
- Battery Weight: 2800gr (24000mah)
- Max takeoff gross weight (MTOGW): 15kg
- Max Accent Rate: 4m/s
- Max Horizontal Speed: 60km/h (in manual mode)
- Flight Time: up to 55 min